Our Rules and Regulations
1. The registration will be valid only when the student has paid the full amount of the selected course. The payment may be paid through bank transfer . No student will be admitted in class without having paid the course fees.
2. The registration includes the right to attend the course , to be present in the examination and to obtain the corresponding certification on completion of the course.
3. The minimum number of students in the particular batch is five(5).
4. In the case a batch is started with lesser number of students, The Institute Aricent School of Languages reserves the right to modify the Total Number of hours of the course .
5. Examination dates are fixed by the Institute . Students are required to be present on the stipulated date.
6. Once registered, a batch and timing option cannot be changed , irrespective of the reasons. Transferring batches is not a possibility.
7. To maintain the quality standards, students are required to clear examination with a total percentage above 60 % to proceed to the next level. In case the student scores between 40-60% the student is eligible to undertake re- examination once by paying the examination fee. The date of re- examination will be scheduled once consulting with the student but with the 15 days of the declaration of result. Student who score less than 50 % will have to re-register in the same level paying the full fees.
8. Only those students who pass the examination will be rewarded with the corresponding certification of the respective level.
9. Any person/student with previous knowledge of Spanish, shall first undertake a level test to determine the most appropriate course for their linguistic proficiency. This test incurs a nominal fee and is valid for a period of one month during the person can register to the corresponding course by paying the full fees.
10. No refunds can be claimed after admission under any Circumstances.